Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This One Goes Out To...

me.
I'm Megan. I'm not exactly sure about the purpose of this blog yet, it probably has something to do with the typical reasons that everyone starts one of these things up; not only is it an emotional/creative outlet but it also gives me something to do in my free time.
One of my main interests is music, typically the rock genre, and more specifically ska and punk. I also have always been fascinated by health, including proper diets, exercise and even emotional health. Movies are another thing which I enjoy, some of my favorites being The Life Aquatic, Memento, Full Metal Jacket, The Departed, Non Oncle, and Fargo. There are many more, but these are the ones that come to mind right now.
To go a little more in depth about myself, I have a fear of making other people uncomfortable. I don't even know how to explain this further, but it's a part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment